- 1 treviso radicchio
- 20 mars grapes
- 1/4 of an apple, julienned
- 1 raw beetroot, julienned
- A handful of walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmigiano reggiano
- 1/2 cup mulled wine vinaigrette
- A pinch of flake salt
- A pinch of rosemary
- After rinsing and cleaning your radicchio, place into a bowl and massage with a drizzle of vinaigrette, giving the leaves a subtle glimmer. Set aside.
- Pluck mars grapes from the vine and scatter over the radicchio, letting everyone know that at one point you were there.
- Toss in the julienned beetroot and apple. Accept the uneven or imperfect matchsticks.
- Then, gingerly add the chopped walnuts. Too many will drown out the other flavors.
- Dust with parmigiano reggiano to achieve an appearance of early snow. Cast flake salt to taste. Garnish with rosemary to serve.
Sate & Enjoy,
Coco Ono is a Global Pop Star from Atlanta, Georgia.